Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
- Buy 2 for €19,45 each and save 11%
- Buy 3 for €18,62 each and save 15%
- Buy 4 for €18,20 each and save 17%
- Buy 5 for €17,95 each and save 18%
- Buy 6 for €17,78 each and save 19%
* Please note with one pair, the shipping costs are already included. With 2, 3, and more, this is also included as standard. One pair costs with shipping total €21,95
Signed driving for charity. Sockeloen now has an exclusive cooperation with Arjen Joosse for charity. Arjen's mother, Chris Baidenmann, designed the logo. The logo is an escula monkey but in the cycling trend.
Arjen Joosse, an oncologist in Erasmus, and Christiaan Smeenk, a general practitioner in Voorschoten, will participate in the Tour for Life in August 2021. This is an 8-day trip from Italy to the Netherlands with the aim of raising money for the Daniel den Hoed fund. This fund supports cancer research at Erasmus MC and contributes to the development of personalized treatments.
Order these unique socks before the 21st of September and they will be at home for Sinterklaas.
** Please note this is a growdy action. In order not to incur any extra costs, we will not take stock but order the socks on 21 September 2020. The delivery time will be 8 to 9 weeks.