Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Free online registration for participation !! Register online due to limited places.
BBQ costs for yourself € 5 per person.
A training for everyone!
From novice mountain biker to seasoned mtb marathon rider. This MTB recon is for everyone who likes to ride the MTB. The training is supervised by the trainers of Sockeloen Cycling Club including Jasper Ockeloen, each level receives sufficient guidance. We will cycle as much as possible with a complete group and then collect again at certain points. The aim is to provide every level of MTB a fantastic educational day, and to enjoy the BBQ meat together afterwards.
How can I participate?
PLEASE NOTE: there are only limited places available so register online to participate.
- Register by ordering this free product and leave your details at the checkout.
- You will receive the latest information by email 2 days before the event.
- You can park for free and nearby at hotel Hoge Duin in Wijk aan Zee.
- BBQ and other snacks are available but for your own account.
- You must ensure a safe and usable mountain bike yourself.
- Make sure you have a suitable outfit, shoes and helmet.
-> Come to Sportpark de Boshoek in 's Heerenberg on Sunday 16 June at 10.00 am and report to the Sockeloen Cycling Club area. (your registration will be registered by name)
10:00 am walk-in
10.30 am - departure
10.30 am - 11.00 am - exploration start + start loop
11:00 Group break up based on level
12:00 - 12:30 Turning off Group 1
1.30 pm Arrival Group 2 complete lap + start loop = 52km